What's a Cavity Auto Dump?

ecolojim

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I'd be really constructive and help you out by searching Google for the answer..... and guess what the answer is...?

NO.1 cavity auto dump - Google Search

so much for that then..... you're on your own now.

massive derail! click the link, then click 'images' (top left of page) and scroll down a few lines and you will find... a wierd tipper body that mounts inside a regular pickup bed.!

massive derail! click the link, then click 'images' (top left of page) and scroll down a few lines and you will find... a wierd tipper body that mounts inside a regular pickup bed.!

Don't know where you was looking but on Page 2 i found another cavity getting filled

(Turn safe search off) :thumbup:

Hi Jim, not sure what it does bit be sure to clean the castellations on the tetorqursting cockle washer when we you fit it! My mate didn't, and his wife was upset with the noises and smell emanating.

Seriously tho, are you messing with the hydraulic circuit. If that "cavitates" then you could ruin the pumps and motors as it means to suck in air!

Hydraulics are no problem tbh, I just saw the part description and thought huh?? About 90 quids worth of part so must do something. I'd wondered if it were something to do with clearing the chamber between roller and disc or under the disc but I guess that's unlikely

Bandits used to have a cavity under the bottom roller which used to fill up and I wonder if it is something to do with that? A 45 deg Bandit has the occasional issue with stuff left in the space betwixt roller and rotor which jam the rotor when you next go to start it. Maybe it is to do with that?