ms200t - needed, mardy boss!!!!

vduben

so im looking for my own saws,

can anyone point me in the right direction for a saw, have been quoted 430inc vat for a ms200t, any one know where i could beat that???

or maybe a second hand jobbie?????

plus terra truck ****** up and told me a price for a pole saw was inc vat, but guess what........ it was ex vat!!!!!!!:asshole2:

i need a drink n a smoke!!!!!

:drunk::smokin:

i would give george carrs a ring 01179669845 although i usuallybuy my saws locally i usually find a nice cheap source then ask local dealer how much and then tell him what i can get it for and he either meets or compromises but if you have any probs with your saws after buying mail order dont expect the same service as if you bought it from local dealer :driver::laola::laola::laola:

i would give george carrs a ring 01179669845 although i usuallybuy my saws locally i usually find a nice cheap source then ask local dealer how much and then tell him what i can get it for and he either meets or compromises but if you have any probs with your saws after buying mail order dont expect the same service as if you bought it from local dealer :driver::laola::laola::laola:

i have been using george carr, good service there, i know what your saying and recently ive seen alot of ms200 going back because of carb problems!!!

think i might just go terra truck!!

A good dealer (stihl chainsaw) could give you between 25-29% off from book price inc vat.

At the mo Fr Jones & Sons have em at £409.00 inc vat

George Carr & Sons were selling them at £387.75 inc (last dec tho).

I Dont buy saws off ebay unless there dirt dirt cheap and expect them to be well worn/neglected with a view to repair n spares.

Save up and buy new and try locally.

Well you know where I go and I got a good discount off the book price of my last saw, plus to me they are local, I won't buy a saw mail order as its a pain when they go wrong. TerraTruck are a toolhire firm and know sod all about saws they should have their dealership taken off them, The other place you could try is PS Marsdens at Colwick Nottingham.