Female tree surgeons

Brad_28

3 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

I am unsubscribing from this thread,Your all raving mad  :banghead: I new stubby was but its catching worse than corvid 

We are having a giggle and it’s just what I needed ? the whole street had no electric so I am teasing Khriss and Stubby ? x unfortunately I like these two now so too late boys

• Like 1

Just now, Samantha48 said:

We are having a giggle and it’s just what I needed ? the whole street had no electric so I am teasing Khriss and Stubby ? x unfortunately I like these two now so too late boys

Any way , with my cover well and truely shot to bits I am retreating to a safe house and laying low . ( sofa . wood burner , Netflix ) . ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Ian Lavender, "Pike, Stupid boy" lives a few villages over from me, used to see him regular when I worked over there. It used to make me cringe when I heard people call him "Stupid Boy" in the village shop or pub.

Wow I would LOVE to meet him ? dads army reminds me of being a little girl all tucked up between my nan and grandad on the sofa. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Khriss said:

Meeting these old boyz is a pleasure, met Richard Wilson in a theatre and you could tell he just was waiting for me ta say ' I dont believe it ! "  aint never as its a night out and who wants reminding of last years old job? K

I will have to make do with Dads army on sky because most of them have sadly passed away. There was a fantastic film in the cinema with Catherine zeta jones and all the characters from dads army we’re pretty close copy’s ❤️ Absolutely wonderful and I loved it ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Samantha48 said:

I will have to make do with Dads army on sky because most of them have sadly passed away. There was a fantastic film in the cinema with Catherine zeta jones and all the characters from dads army we’re pretty close copy’s ❤️ Absolutely wonderful and I loved it ?

There is a strong possibility that I may wake up dead tomorrow . In the event of this  its been a blast .

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1