Mugged.... really!!!

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean, regarding the ID parade if you have to do one. Don't discount the worth of it because you think you can't id them. Years ago i was in a pub when my mate got glassed in the face in the toilets. Only saw the lad who had done it briefly as he walked out of the pub, and that was before i knew what had happened. When i was asked by police to descibe him I couldn't. The next day i was asked to do an ID parade for a possible suspect. I almost didn't go as i was sure i wouldn't be able to pick him out.

As soon as i walked into the ID room i spotted him. 3 witnesses all picked him out among 14 others.

YOU HAVE TO TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS.

I'll do that Andy, i think they'll still need to do one unless the "no comment" one breaks and admits his involvement. I did get a side profile look at him but as you say, you then doubt the image you have in your head.

Any news Dean?

Just got the paper.

Two men appeared in court today charged with assault with intent to rob. The men - a 34 year old from holmfirth and a 32 year old from greenhead park area of huddersfield.

Lets hope the charges hold up.

Just shows what a veiw from behind can disguise. I put them at around 20 :scared1:

Just got the paper.

Two men appeared in court today charged with assault with intent to rob. The men - a 34 year old from holmfirth and a 32 year old from greenhead park area of huddersfield.

Lets hope the charges hold up.

Just shows what a veiw from behind can disguise. I put them at around 20 :scared1:

what wa***rs, thats only 2+4 years younger than me....bet it was for drug money cos they cant be arsed working

There's a fine line in who gets done. example; about 10years ago i caught 2 men trying to brake into my car at the supermarket. I gave chase over a motorway bridge, they stopped one of them pulled a stanley on me. The other took a swing at me and i nutted the F ker then kicked him in the spuds. the other approched with stanley(shaking like hell) and i knocked 7 kinds of shite out of him. Anyway the police turned up and said that because they ended up worse off and its 2 against 1 with there stories. I could get done for assault even tho they tried to brake into my car. Luckly no charges were made but there is a fine line to cross or there use to be. Maybe things have changed or i had a copper who couldn't be arsed who knows.

Like i said before Dean 100% Behind you But if you were driving or you did catch up with them could be in the situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got court dates through to be a witness for the prosecution.

Obviously the scrotes have pleaded not guilty, the trial is set for november and is expected to last three days !!

How much that is costing the tax payer I don't know. Have been asked if I need witness care.

Our lass wants to be away from the main public area which is understandable. She is worried about reprisals.

If the family of these scrotes are there, they should be as disgusted as any other normal person and should have dis-owned them. If you mug a ninety year old man in broad daylight, on a main road, on a sunday afternoon, you deserve double time and I couldn't give a monkeys who's there, I'll stand and give evidence and hopefully they'll do serious time for it.

Parents most likely disowned them after years of being robbed by own flesh n blood...

If they get convicted they will no doubt enjoying play stations tvs etc in a nice warm cell being fed and supplied smack making new contacts, then released early and housed in a council flat with benefits and a helpfull doctor.....

Put em up against the wall

• 4 months later...

Can't believe it. Had a letter off the courts today, one of the scrotes has pleaded not guilty but admitted being there.

Not guilty to assault with intent to rob and not guilty to attempted robbery.

So deano's got to go as a witness, from what I saw he is going down but will now get a heavier sentence, what a pratt