Land Rover trouble

smithers1603

Yes it will. Mine has been doing it for 10 years no problem. The biggest issue is supposed to be the brakes, but as we all know, all these things are built with massive tolerances amd safety margins.......the SWL of a front loader of the wheeled digger is a tonne, but it wil lift much more than that happily for example. The legal side of things is another thing, but the gear is certainly more than man enoiugh.

I was mainly refering to the eyes of the law, OK until you have an accident and injure or kill someone when your vehicle is over loaded!!:thumbdown:

My 110 is an HD with heavy duty springs and inner helper springs. It is a bit rolly polly when loaded and I am planning on fitting anti-roll bars.

I quite agree with Buzzsurgeon though. a 3050kg rated truck is over loaded very easily legally. Not worth the risk IMO.

3500kg can carry a fair bit but watch rear axle weights. That will be over the limit before you reach 3500kg.