how was your week?

Martyn Amos

what a week we had,hope yours was better than mine:confused1

MONDAY unit broken into over night [as previous thread] all saws taken

TUES due to break sent back home [not bad a day off]

WEDS 6 spanking new saws,back to work,on the way,one of the navaras had a bump with a council van and when we got to forestry the other got stuck down big hole

THURS at end of day,we had a flat tyre,and you would not believe,the spare was flat,stuck in the middle of a massive forest,got home at 8pm

FRI saw 2 days old playing up,cutting out and then hard to start.

could not wait for the week to end

hope you had a better week and hope we have a better one next week:thumbup:

have a good weekend,i will make sure i do

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from Staff, vehicles, machinery, Joe Public, Parish Councils, Fountains and nesting birds the week was great:001_huh:

oh yeah the Loler bloke didnt turn up this afternoon so we went to the pub instead that had a lovely barmaid and beer:thumbup1:

Had a reasonable week. Had major problem yesterday. The pin holding the adjuster plate to the towpoint on our l200 failed. Our trailer only had an 8ft gate, 2 posts, 2 bags of postmix, a 25l drum of water and a few planks of wood to cover railway manholes. Made a big bang as we pulled away to go up a hill in 3rd. Found out that the emergency brakes work extremely well as the car sat on our rear all the way from our base hit our trailer.

sorry to hear that....for me chipper burst in to flames....next to client brand new WHITE m3....not great:blushing:

???? Sorry to derail i wanner know how that happend

I hope next week is looking better for you pal..

Im moving in to a new job and flat starting end of next week hope it al lgoes to plan :thumbup1: