sequoia stiching

sean

Worn my new sequoia 3 times now and today noticed that the stiching has started to come undone around the leg loop attachments as pictured. Needless to say its going back......i'm sure this is a one off. Very impressed with the comfort and workability and will exchanging for a new one......anybody had any stiching probs with these harnesses?

HB2BA_200x200.jpg.c1cde98bea662b5aa82e6e7e51d7df0f.jpg

Buy my own harness as the boss buys those ones for all the lads, and I just can't get on with them. 6 climbers in work, 6 sequioas, zero problems with the stitching. Reckon you got a dodgy one.

One of the lads, had the little black piece in the ring for the bridge come off while up a tree. Could have been disasterous. Worth keeping an eye on.

Worn my new sequoia 3 times now and today noticed that the stiching has started to come undone around the leg loop attachments as pictured. Needless to say its going back......i'm sure this is a one off. Very impressed with the comfort and workability and will exchanging for a new one......anybody had any stiching probs with these harnesses?

Mine's fine.

Maybe yours was a Friday afternoon job.

Good luck.

Mine's ok, but doesn't get worn loads at the moment. The bridge rings are something that I'm concerned about, but stitching should be sound.

Wouldn't be too concerned about it. The lad in question, like all the lads who are provided climbing gear in our crew aren't exactly meticulous in there kit inspections. His probably had signs of coming undone for quite a while, he just never noticed. If you own one of these harnesses would be worth giving special attention when inspecting your kit.