ive had a short promo video made

Rhystree

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chippings

He's also got a bolt missign on his saw, the one holding the chainbrake on. Thats enought to make the saw not suitable for use until fixed. Not a great video, and an example of where any profffesional voice over is better than doing it yourself.

I always thought Reg could have used a nice ladies voice for his lowerign device videos, any suggestions?

Good video Rhystree. I actually don't have a problem with the voiceover - the editing of some of the sentences isn't very smooth but I think the well spoken mature voice is fine.

After all, your target market may be mature, well spoken people. Although it might not have the personal touch that the others had, I think it gives a more professional image overall. Plus your video doesn't have any bloopers like one-handed cutting, missing bolts and cutting without a visor. Nice one!

Rhys,

I dont think there is enough emphasis on tree care, or how your passionate about trees etc. If someone values their tree(s) a great deal and wants a sympathetic reduction etc they will want to know you are knowledgable about how trees grow and how you understand that the tree is important to the client. Having worked in your area for a tree care company I know that there are many people like that in the wealthy neighbourhoods where you work.

I would include some shots of nice looking trees, still photographs, you have to seperate yourself from the other companies out there. It's not enough to show a big Pine removal, most folk want to know about you and what kind of person you are, they dont generally care about a tree surgeon knocking lumps out of trees.

I know where you are coming from but I had the camera man for 2 hrs and only paid for a 1 min video which did go to 1.20 so you can never show every thing in that time. It's just a short bit of promo film. I don't think it will cause me any negative feelings from prospective customers'n

and this one

i watched both of these but went for the profesional voice over. i thought it suited my company profile better. that and i would of been a bit um, er, and , and and all that stuff when you are being filmed!!

Im Stunned- Not a single swear word from Mr Shepperd:lol:

hi everyone ive had a short video made to send out to clients with quotes etc... and for my website. so what do you guys think?? be nice please:laugh1:

click on the link below!!

video Charterhouse Tree Care - A Vidify Production - vidify, business, video - videos kewego

Looks good Rhys:thumbup1:

Nice stump grinder:thumbup:

Hello mate, the grinders going well I've done loads of work with it!

Glad to hear it.

If I hadn't of needed the money at the time, I wouldn't have sold it - but needs must. Atleast it went to a good home.:thumbup1:

I hired a Vermeer SC60 for two days - now that's a stump grinder!

40 poplar stumps all about 1.5-2 ft dia in two days:thumbup: