LOLER insurance

Jonesie

Welcome to the farce that is Loler inspecting!! Unless you make a substantial amount out of it, I doubt the effort you went to, plus the effort and cost of getting PI insurance will eb worthwhile.

Dont get me wrong though, I think doing the course was a good thing, for the knowledge you now have, but actually doing loler inspections on other peoples minging kit sucks!!!

I would suggest that you just tell people which bits of their kit would fail an inspection if they were to go somewhere else and get one done, then sell them new kit. That way all their kit would pass an inspection if they ever got round to it, and if they dont buy the new kit from you then at least they know there old stuff would fail.

No paperwork, no insurance, no worries, simples!!

The first time someone brings you a stinking set of un marked kit, you will wonder why your life has come to this!

Am I being pessimistic? My glass is half empty tonight !!

Cheers rupee I know it's not going to be a great earner, I just want to be able to offer people the full package. I've got a few kits booked in already, I'll let you know how I get on.

On an other note the course was very informative and well worth doing. :001_smile: