Please let it end!

rooster

If there is a moderator on this forum, please end the "woodturning" thread.

It is not only misplaced, it probably discourages chainsaw carvers from participating.

This may be my last post here.

Bald Eagle Pattern at chainsaw carving beginner basics simple chainsaw carving patterns projects 101 quick carve whiteshell clear lake winnipeg manitoba canada hackensack competition agassiz chainsaw sculptors

59765a0bef4ae_EAGLEBUSTPATTERNthumb.jpg.123d216b0e3fc22c19f8b39dbbc9c82b.jpg

Sorry, but I dont see the issue. Chainsaw carving is one element, wood-turning is another, as different as the Firewood forum and Tree-climbing? Perhaps a better explanation as to your reasons?

I guess he resents a 'woodturning thread' being in a chainsaw carving forum..:confused1:

Well i started that thread a long while ago, so some one move it if you so wish, it seemed to fit in with the artistic side of things, ie wood patterns, shapping it etc.

If anyone wanted to post in the chainsaw carving sub-forum then surely they could press the "chainsaw carving" button, then look for a relevant thread, or start a new one.

I had noticed a few other woodturning threads in the sub forum, so figured it fit in well...

Ben

Edited by pyro
cos i was in a mood.

I wish the chainsaw carvers on this forum were as responsive as the woodturners.

I apologize. I did not read the fine print and wrongly thought this was a chainsaw only forum.

Forum Title Reads:Chainsaw Carving Forum Discussion forum for chainsaw carving and other woodwork, discuss techniques and share pictures of your latest work here.

I had a lathe. I gave it away.

I wish the chainsaw carvers on this forum were as responsive as the woodturners.

I apologize. I did not read the fine print and wrongly thought this was a chainsaw only forum.

Forum Title Reads:Chainsaw Carving Forum Discussion forum for chainsaw carving and other woodwork, discuss techniques and share pictures of your latest work here.

I had a lathe. I gave it away.

I know a couple of carvers who live on the road and dont really buy into the whole technology thing, hence have no or limited internet access. I also suspect that they dont feel threatened by other forms of artistic expression.:001_smile: