Bfg muds whats the best size for 110 tipper

mendiplogs

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI ALL what the best size bfg muds too fit and why and best place to buy them i have zxl now and i stuck alot thanks jon :thumbup:

hi jon , id have 265 /75 /16 , thats what il be buying when my current ones need replacing ,there wide enough to allow it to be a bit more stable and not to wide that there be a problem with wheel arches ,mot etc :001_smile:

Just got a set of cooper stt from silverline 235 85 16 on modulars for £595, wanted bf but none in stock at the mo! Good size without messing about with the speedo

ive got the coopers on mine ,and id say theres no difference in performance between them and bf :thumbup1: and i got 5 for 360 quid cos the garage cocked the price up ! RESULT :thumbup1:

235/85 16s or 265 / 75 16s

265s are wider butlower profile so wont affect speado enough !

not on a LR anyway lol

Goodrich rubber is better in the wet IMO i get to drive lots of LRs in all condtions with different tyres and out of the muds i have driven on the BFGs were the best the Kuhmos were um scary !

I would wait till bfg Mt back in stock alot of money but out live most tyres 2/1 . Dont go too wide as they will float on the mud and get stuck unless you are trying to make it look like a corsa then you need neons under the cills and blacked out lights wide tyres and wheel spacers:001_rolleyes: