is the new husky topper finally out?

WoodED

his point is that on monday there's going to be a bunch of people phoning the dealers saying they saw on arbtalk that the new husky topper os out,, it's not,,, there's been no press release, or any prices published, until there is it's merely "on the website"

steve's point is that he doesnt want all the dealers thinking arbtalk is putting out duff information..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his point is that on monday there's going to be a bunch of people phoning the dealers saying they saw on arbtalk that the new husky topper os out,, it's not,,, there's been no press release, or any prices published, until there is it's merely "on the website"

steve's point is that he doesnt want all the dealers thinking arbtalk is putting out duff information..

yh thats a better explanation, but as the saw is on the website its surly out, i dont see why it would b on the site if it isnt out,

in all fairnes if you dant ask you dont get or get any info , for instance- in 2009 i went to the AA arb show and saw the new skylotec was on display , three months later it was not on sale so i called and asked why , they explained why and told me it would be out within the next 6 months ! nine months later i went to the 2010 arb show and still it was not released and to my knowledge it is still not available ! but there is nothing on the importers web site at all . You see so had i not called and asked i would not have known all this and frankly i find it pretty pointles to display a harnes at an arb show and state that it will be availabe soon when 18 months later its still not availabe and still not word as to when . So maybe some ONE should ask where the husky arborist saw it ( i would try to refrain from terming it as a "topper" ) lol

no it wont but when you are assured by the sole importer that the product (in my case a harness) then i feel there is a need to phone and ask questions such as - when will it be released or even if it is going to be released .

in my case i was looking for a harness because i needed a new one , now i wanted to buy the newer version that i had so needed to find out if and when the harness was available . In this case it could be that someone is wanting/needing a new top handled saw but is willing to wait a couple weeks or month to try the new version thus meaning that a call to the dealer is in order to find out if the saw will be on sale in time or weather to buy another saw the sam has he has now . So in short yes in some cases it is needed to call and ask