Dont have a day off when the wife is working!

woody1

Ain't it crap havin a day off when she's at work, i've just decided to look at the ' list' i got left :001_huh: I couldn't do all that in a day, nevermind the 40 minutes i've got left!

All i wanted was to relax and put me feet up for the day, but no, i'm expected to do her stuff :lol:

:lol: Fat chance, she's due in 3 weeks!

Makes me sound more of a **** now doesnt it

Sometimes we have to hear ourselves say it before we realise lol.

The chores are unimportant mate, the fact that you are giving up your time for her is what it is all about.:thumbup1: Once you see what she is going to have to endure for your child to be brought into this world you will feel even more inadequate and selfish:lol:

Best of luck for the future and ps, loving the pic in your avatar:001_cool:

Sometimes we have to hear ourselves say it before we realise lol.

The chores are unimportant mate, the fact that you are giving up your time for her is what it is all about.:thumbup1: Once you see what she is going to have to endure for your child to be brought into this world you will feel even more inadequate and selfish:lol:

Best of luck for the future and ps, loving the pic in your avatar:001_cool:

I know I know! I knew i'd get it from someone!

Done most of it, out of breath now though and such soft hands

Cheers for the wishes

( i think the world of her but sshhhuusssshhh, dont tell her!) :blushing:

What was the story with the tree in your avatar mate? Looks like a big old thing!!

It was a welly, big arse on it, approx 14ft across, took 2 ft of flair off all round, gob in and down! Sounds good but it was just fat! Only 90ft... took a week to ring up though! :lol:

Ain't it crap havin a day off when she's at work, i've just decided to look at the ' list' i got left :001_huh: I couldn't do all that in a day, nevermind the 40 minutes i've got left!

All i wanted was to relax and put me feet up for the day, but no, i'm expected to do her stuff :lol:

get a cleaning company to do all that dirty work next time..and your mrs will be impressed too! :001_cool: men often loose the battle against those excruciating house chores...And this is why dishes are frequently being washed twice in our household..:sneaky2: