Kids or no Kids

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean.

I have five children. Am very proud of them.Not one a scrounger. All educated, brought up well and have 3 married and in good jobs. My eldest is serving Queen and Country, and that makes me proud.

I have never scrounged, neither have any of my family.

I do not agree with your ideal.

We will need educated people to run our country, not scroungers and lowlifes?

Your post is riddled with contradictions. You believe heavily in nature's capacity to thin the human species but you would prefer to interfere with it using eugenics.

Eugenics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Humans have the intelligence to limit their breeding but choose not to, animals do it naturally according to their food source.

If you would prefer nature to thin out the populus, no worries.

We are due a pandemic any time soon, that'll sort us

A few more earthquakes, floods and volcanoes isn't really scratching the surface.

Disease is the only answer really but natures being trying that for long enough. Humans are getting good at slowing it down. We are our own worst enemy - apart from the minority who can actually see the bigger picture. We (as a worldwide population) won't learn and be told to slow down.

Basically.

Dean.

I have five children. Am very proud of them.Not one a scrounger. All educated, brought up well and have 3 married and in good jobs. My eldest is serving Queen and Country, and that makes me proud.

I have never scrounged, neither have any of my family.

I do not agree with your ideal.

We will need educated people to run our country, not scroungers and lowlifes?

I had a browse through some 80 year old maps I have of the town I live in the other day. I was shocked at how many houses have been built in such a short space of time....and I mean truly shocked.

Town centre is about a mile. Eighty years ago there was about 20 houses between me and 200 yards out of the town centre, now there are thousands.

Local governments have housing targets that are rediculous and are eating up the green belt and agricultural land like there's no tomorrow. With the population set to increase from 62m to 70m in less than a decade then it's just getting beyond a joke

Your kids may be well brought up and never have claimed benefits ( well done you for that :thumbup1:) but they are one of a number that will need a house that is going to be built on land that should be retained for agriculture.

I for one dont think we should be reliant on imported food, we are at the moment. I honestly believe that we are not far off giving up the means of being self sufficient by destroying agricultural land.

If we can be proved to be totally self sufficeint and build houses without using green belt land then breed away, no worries. But there has to come a point when we need to sit back and look at how many people we can fit into a given area and be self supportive

It may be hard for some people to swallow, but it is fact

I had a browse through some 80 year old maps I have of the town I live in the other day. I was shocked at how many houses have been built in such a short space of time....and I mean truly shocked.

Town centre is about a mile. Eighty years ago there was about 20 houses between me and 200 yards out of the town centre, now there are thousands.

Local governments have housing targets that are rediculous and are eating up the green belt and agricultural land like there's no tomorrow. With the population set to increase from 62m to 70m in less than a decade then it's just getting beyond a joke

Your kids may be well brought up and never have claimed benefits ( well done you for that :thumbup1:) but they are one of a number that will need a house that is going to be built on land that should be retained for agriculture.

I for one dont think we should be reliant on imported food, we are at the moment. I honestly believe that we are not far off giving up the means of being self sufficient by destroying agricultural land.

If we can be proved to be totally self sufficeint and build houses without using green belt land then breed away, no worries. But there has to come a point when we need to sit back and look at how many people we can fit into a given area and be self supportive

It may be hard for some people to swallow, but it is fact

The fact is the ever increasing number of single mums who 'require' homes.

They are the one's who need educating

The UK population is growing due to immigration NOT breeding.

As previously stated the average is under 2 children per couple, this is fact.

If we got all the brits back that had ever emigrated we would still be 60m +

I get where your coming from though, it seems some cultures enjoy breeding more than others :biggrin: