Who's got the biggest badest chipper in the westcountry?

TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Check this thread out

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/picture-forum/24584-conifer-felling-biomass-job.html

No room for artic i know... but still a nice chipper!

Also Nigel Dunn would be willing to do it i imagine, we contatced him regarding a large conifer clearence job and he was happy to do it, but the job never came to anything come the end.

Nigel Dunn Welcome

check out cballforestry.co .uk. Has a 18inch bandit mounted on rotne f9 and a 500hp 24inch dutch dragon mounted on a valmet. get into tight spaces. can also use forwarder to pull trees over or move them. fill one of jenki's wagons in 40 min.

did a job in alton hampshire in appox 2000,chipper was a erjo 480hp whole tree chipper, scania engined,22inch,crane fed,16m3 chip bin on a timberjack1210 the machine is now owned by pracitcality brown at (i think) iver at surrey way.

we (the operator derek and myself) HAD to cut,fell and extract minimum 100 tons a day i thought it could not be done,but belive it or not we done it,10 days on,4 days off

3 no 10 day shifts 3000 ton in to slough power station

stright fell douglas and beech on level ground,derek is still the driver worth a call

depending on access but have a word with chris ball from c ball forestry. he has a 24 inch chipper mounted on a 830 valmet forwarder. alot bigger and quicker than treeclear. case of cutting and walking away.. dunni what your gonna do with all that lovely chip!!!! not...

any ork is welcome work:thumbup1:

I worked next to that machine on the M25 that is the biggest badest chipper known to man

YOu back in tree work then Big Stu? I thought you had gone into demolition a few years back?

tom i am sixth generation forestry/sawmiller all ways in the blood,foot and mouth hit me hard,demo is fun but you think hse in bad in the tree game(another story)cheers:001_smile: