kindling wars are about to start

That sounds good are you near yorkshire?

Would be great to supply you but we are near the south coast. Sandbach sticks are nearer to you. If you ever pass us drop in and take some back. Hauling any finished timber products will normally kill the profit for everyone unfortunately. :biggrin:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ed surely your not referring to the great bulk bag debate

all the best ed - happy new year - guess who broke her thumb chopping my own firewood as the lads were too busy - got out of christmas dinner - but typings a devil!

joy

Hi Joy, Happy New year to you too, should have told Rohan you were going to buy a load in, that would have got him moving :thumbup1:

And at least it not another I want/whats best tractor thread

Not my Ford at the minute it went poorly in an expensive way just before xmas :sneaky2:

what is the best size kindling stick and how many do you put in a net

Depends how big your fire is and like wise your net :001_rolleyes:

How many trees do you get in a 50x40 bag of kindling and what does it weigh

Depends how big your tree is :lol:

Thanks for your positive comments - the wood I supply is without doubt untreated and am happy for those wwho want to test to do..... I have several new customers on this site and I am 1105 sure that they will agree with me that me kindling is of excwellent condition, value and most definately untreated..... Please order away with confidence tahnks Ged Kindlinggreen.co.uk - 07879817029

After spending a good three hours today hand chopping 30 bags of kindling, the thought of buying my kindling in is very tempting :thumbdown:. Anyone local to Chingford (E4 7RA) within an hours drive or so with kindling? Looking for 50-100 nets depending on size to start of with. Many thanks :thumbup1:

Pm sent