insurance

boxhead

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck finding your way through the bull and nonsense that goes with it. TBH i am almostof the belief that it is a TOTAL waste of money, after recent experiences of a mate who changed companies. The law on it is diferent acording to each company, their pricing structure has no structure, and they are all so desperate for your business they will go to almost any lengths- eg categorically ststing one thing, then renaging onthat statement and changing totally what they will or wont cover, with or without proof of qualifications, and for varying prices. Total nightmare.

Good luck.

Its all total nionsense, the only winners being the insurance company. They happily ask for cs units, but never for copies of (for example) a valid driving licence (you have to drive to the job) valid licence to work on a road if necessary, etc etc.

In 13 years i have never come close to claiming, a mate who has been trading for 27 years has blown over 14k on insurance- never ckaimed. I dont know anyone personally who has EVER used their insurance.

And it IS NOT a legal requirement.

Its all total nionsense, the only winners being the insurance company. They happily ask for cs units, but never for copies of (for example) a valid driving licence (you have to drive to the job) valid licence to work on a road if necessary, etc etc.

In 13 years i have never come close to claiming, a mate who has been trading for 27 years has blown over 14k on insurance- never ckaimed. I dont know anyone personally who has EVER used their insurance.

And it IS NOT a legal requirement.

i totaly agree with the above . i went into it all and went round in circuls with the small print as to what was covered and what was not. this went on and on these companys have so many loop holes written in to insure they would will not have to pay out in the end. they are in the buisness to get rich on your money for there benifit . many people think they are insured when in the event off a claim they find that the company have tiny print and are not covered for there claim littletree

i totaly agree with the above . i went into it all and went round in circuls with the small print as to what was covered and what was not. this went on and on these companys have so many loop holes written in to insure they would will not have to pay out in the end. they are in the buisness to get rich on your money for there benifit . many people think they are insured when in the event off a claim they find that the company have tiny print and are not covered for there claim littletree

I did advise you not to bother. Unless you are working where you might risk the public, you really don't need it. IMO only of course. Others that have it will insist on everyone being on the same level playing field, but the ones that have it are probably better companies that could undercut you on price anyway, so no point in moanign about who has insurance or not.