Android vs Blackberry

Steve Bullman

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, that explains it Steve, had mine about 6 weeks and I overlooked the z bit! They were obviously talking about the older one at the time.

If there is one slight disadvantage to the full touch screens and thats the size of the keypads but if you are used to blackberry i think you will be fine:sneaky2: When you turn the phone "landscape" the keys are bigger.

Not a big issue i guess and i heard you can by a stylus for them anyhow.

I have and HD2 you can try if you like steve. I hate touchscreen phones. For business it ias WAY better than the crap-ple i-phone, which is fine for games and looking nice IMO, but still trades on the myth that crap-ple are any more reliable/ useable than anything else:sneaky2:

I always had a slide out keyboard, but this time i have gone for the htc hd2, and tbh its not as bad as i thought it would be, plus as a result i can put in an otterbox defender case for another 30quid and its a very very robust decent handset, I went for the hd2 as it runs windows mobile pro, and its great to use

EDIT: except i cant post or send pms on here

what is swype? im going to have to pop into a store and have a play

Its a keyboard app.

Probably best to have a look here since its sort of hard to explain but works really well.:thumbup:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTooBnKAdSw]YouTube - Swype Versus iPhone[/ame]

I think the samsung galaxy S has it installed so try and have a little mess about with that if you can. Otherwise its a free download.

I have the HTC Desire and think its a great phone, has the odd prob but they all do, main gripe is the external speaker is rubbish, not very good for sat nav but still works ok, plus its free from google maps:thumbup: