Which way does the dancer spine for you..... Left or Right Brain Thinking

BatiArb

Here is something I stumbled across today, that has caused some debate and argument in our house.:confused1:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CEr2GfGilw]YouTube - The Right Brain vs Left Brain test - Optical Illusion[/ame]

Which way does the dancer spine for you..... ?

:lol:

both:ohmy: you can make her change direction, a productive use of my time:001_huh:

No I cannot manage that at all, no matter how hard I try, and not even with the assistance offered by the end of the clip.

Maria on the other hand sees it spinning differently to me, but also can see it spinning both ways and cannot understand why I cannot.

Are you stoned ;)

No just a glass of some weird green liquor made by French monks, that I found in the cupboard at the weekend..... 90% proof apparently.:001_tongue:

which side of your brain does the spelling batiarb?:flute:

:lol:

Well that's what comes of being dyslexic...... no way of getting away from that one.

Although I have put some effort into it and can now catch myself doing it a lot of the time.... reading numbers back to front and that kind of thing.... it is still something that will crop up in silly places like that.

Computer spell checks can only help you so much and in some situations it can actually make it worse.

Ha Ho........

Aye, bothways for me. Is it a real women in silhouette or computer gen? Great nawks on her.... :001_rolleyes:

By the way Batiarb, whats that tree doing to the other tree in your avatar? Cunning.......no wait a minute is that a boy tree.... rimm.... oh my! :001_rolleyes:

Or is that another optical illusion? :lol:

first time she was just spinning anti clockwise, then i was scrutinising it and she changed, i cant seem to make her change on demand but she does. there something in watching her staight down from head to foot and when she 'bounces' a change in direction happens.