Petition to reduce fuel duty.

Bushbaby

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do pay to much tax - WE fund the no hopers who pay for nothing.. We fund all the new comers to our country who only no one english word benefits.

Other countrys dont stand for it, why should we, lose the dead weight and we will all be better off and wont have to keep raising taxes...:wave:

I thought you were a Christian? I see the compassion that Christ preached hasn't rubbed off on you then?

Is it OK to call people in a less advantaged position no hopers or dead weight? The hypocrisy of Christianity is smacking me right in the face here.

State benefits are there as a cushion. Some people on benefits are scoundrels for sure, but the great proportion of them need the benefits they receive. Drop me into any town in any part of the UK and by the end of the day I would have a job and a roof over my head. This is because I am resourceful and able bodied, a good work ethic was nurtured in me by my parents. I also happen to be a well spoken amiable white man. Not everyone is the same. Are the wheelchair bound no hopers or dead weight, are the mentally challenged dead weight no hopers? The long term unemployed `scroungers' are so few in number, the amount of money they sponge off us is insignificant compared to the tax evaders, the tax dodgers and the off shore tax havens that have been denying this country revenue. But it's always the weakest that get picked on, time and time again, last time I looked that was the activity of bullies. We should not look down to see who is harming our tax system but up at the captains of industry, who have stolen from us. Anyone know anyone who has tried to evade tax? Name and shame the real bandits.

I/we are white males in a western democracy, it is not becoming for us to be so judgmental, when we are so privileged.

Hey Christreeroot! I'm the godless atheist here. How do you like them apples?

I thought you were a Christian? I see the compassion that Christ preached hasn't rubbed off on you then?

Is it OK to call people in a less advantaged position no hopers or dead weight? The hypocrisy of Christianity is smacking me right in the face here.

State benefits are there as a cushion. Some people on benefits are scoundrels for sure, but the great proportion of them need the benefits they receive. Drop me into any town in any part of the UK and by the end of the day I would have a job and a roof over my head. This is because I am resourceful and able bodied, a good work ethic was nurtured in me by my parents. I also happen to be a well spoken amiable white man. Not everyone is the same. Are the wheelchair bound no hopers or dead weight, are the mentally challenged dead weight no hopers? The long term unemployed `scroungers' are so few in number, the amount of money they sponge off us is insignificant compared to the tax evaders, the tax dodgers and the off shore tax havens that have been denying this country revenue. But it's always the weakest that get picked on, time and time again, last time I looked that was the activity of bullies. We should not look down to see who is harming our tax system but up at the captains of industry, who have stolen from us. Anyone know anyone who has tried to evade tax? Name and shame the real bandits.

I/we are white males in a western democracy, it is not becoming for us to be so judgmental, when we are so privileged.

Hey Christreeroot! I'm the godless atheist here. How do you like them apples?

Being a christian isnt all about being lovey dovey and would appreciate it if you would stop attacking me and my belifes at every opportunity...

Oh i love apples just having a couple now eeemmmmm golden delicious.:001_tongue:

Being a christian isnt all about being lovey dovey and would appreciate it if you would stop attacking me and my belifes at every opportunity...

Oh i love apples just having a couple now eeemmmmm golden delicious.:001_tongue:

Hello there

I think you'll find that being a Christian is in fact all about love. Love and Compassion. Point me in the direction of the head of your church, I'll ask them to confirm it for you. Or I can send you a bible.

I have not attacked you at every opportunity. Only when your beliefs seem to contradict each other.

Please stop suggesting I am attacking you. You and your beliefs seem very susceptible to the slightest of conflicts.

It was you that attacked the weak and poor. Can you not see the lack of Christian charity in your post?

If I was on record as being communist and then went on to say how much profit i made today, I would expect someone to pick me up on it. I would not call it an attack, we would then discuss the alleged hypocrisy.

French golden delicious?

Hello there

I think you'll find that being a Christian is in fact all about love. Love and Compassion. Point me in the direction of the head of your church, I'll ask them to confirm it for you. Or I can send you a bible.

I have not attacked you at every opportunity. Only when your beliefs seem to contradict each other.

Please stop suggesting I am attacking you. You and your beliefs seem very susceptible to the slightest of conflicts.

It was you that attacked the weak and poor. Can you not see the lack of Christian charity in your post?

If I was on record as being communist and then went on to say how much profit i made today, I would expect someone to pick me up on it. I would not call it an attack, we would then discuss the alleged hypocrisy.

French golden delicious?

i did not attack the weak and poor just the people that are a drain on the country..