BTS Training Open Day

Arbocop

Called in tonight, looks a good set-up now. Good indoor facilities for training, whether you need a classroom environment, workshop training (ie saw maintenance) climbing/rigging area or leccy poles. Nice to catch up with a few faces from here, and a few others local in the industry.

dropped in after to work to have a look.Was very impressed with the setup.Good safe , clean training enviroment.I did mention to kev (arborcop) that the metal tree does need more epicormic growth for total realisim.i liked the bolting of wood lengths on to the metal trees tips tp [ractice there cuts.Good bit of technology for presenatations too.told me there holding free lectures there once a month so will be going along to those.

Good to meet up with some mates and old instructors...enjoyed it...got some bargins from the shop too...cheers jason.

Nice to see you Kev.:001_smile:

Thanks Cern

Always nice to see people

If you were not able to make it down but would like a look round plese drop in the shop or give me a ring and we can arrange for you to pop by.

cheers

kevin

PS illl be putting up info about the everning session in a week or so

cheers

kev

• 1 month later...

Nick

Was a pleasure to see you and thanks for the demo gear from fletchers. Hope to see you soon.

Paul, it was a combination of my thoughts, my main instructor mutleys fine tuning, and a very talented fabricator and lifting gear inspector based in the unit next door.!!!!

if any one would like ot pop by and have a look just give me a bell

cheers

kev