truck insurance?

jrose

thanks a lot everyone will try trust otherwise will probably stick with the NFU, I'm with them at the moment on my van so will give them a ring monday and see what they say.

So there's another Joe Rose out there is there? Well I never. I'm in the forest of dean, so a little way away! And I'm not a tree surgeon, just a general countryside worker and chainsaw carver. Would love to do more tree work, but can't afford the tickets/insurance etc at the moment! Will gradually build up to it though...

cheers,

Joe

Our local NFU said they would not cover a firewood business with regards to liability and processor insurance and my friend who has all sorts of insurance with them saved over £2000 on his annual liability policy by moving to Arthur Marsh and has now just got a renewal quote in for the family Discovery at £1100 - T reg TDI probably only worth £3000 max! Needless to say he is looking to change that now as well!!!

I think age has alot to do with it, I have an L200 when I was 18 I paid 1800 with trust then 1200 the next year with trust, then it went up to 2200 the next year. So I changed to NFU at 1500 and they cover the girl friend aswell, always handy for those pub nights!!!