Stihl Black Braces - Button

Tom2020

In college 2day noticed i lost the leather bit from the braces to the pants Any idea where i can get a new one from

As im far to tight to buy a new pair

Stihl Black Braces - Button - £15.74 - Clothing Accessories - Arborist Equipment & Forestry Kit - Stafford West Midlands

The little black bit Any idea :thumbup:

Try a saddlers or something similar. I put my braces through the wash and as soon as I tried to put them back on the leather bit just broke. I took em into the saddlers and they sorted me out a new set for about the equivalent of a fiver. Anywhere that sells horsey stuff should be able to do it for you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.