Congratulations Littletree

Steve Bullman

Hi Guys

Thanks all so so much for your support i just got back today It was an amazing weekend .we all had had a wicked time . It was just really lovely to meet you all and get to all your faces on the fourm .

Those poles were just excellent they were new to the show and were nice and smooth and quite soft.I liked pole 1 the best .

Pole 2 was quite a bit fatter at the bottom making it thinner at the top and I had a good couple of slips on pole 2 I think most of us liked pole 1 better.

Running up these poles is the best fun ever when you get to the top is the best feeling in the world .:thumbup:

My mum was delighted when told her ,sadly she had to go into the Hospice a couple of weeks ago and cannot come with me anymore to the shows but she so wanted to me to do well so am just so happy to have made her day she use to love sitting in her wheelchair right up close to the poles to see all the action live.

There was an excellent standard of climbing and all the other climbers were amazing and a really great bunch to climb with and really nice to get to know them.

I am so looking forward to the start of the next pole climbing season . I think the next one is Pembroke then the Woodfest

Big Thanks to Everyone

Fi:thumbup:

Thanks Sam Wicked I loved working for you too, you were FUN to work for just a shame you are so far away .

If I ever come down and stay for a week I will let you know well in advance :biggrin:.

It was great to see you at the show thanks for cheering me on . My work is going well . My hard work and determination to make it is paying off and at the moment got a good stream of customers coming in and they are already asking me back for more as some of them have huge gardens so it can take several days bookings to complete each job .

Love it Really hope you are doing ok too.

Thanks Fi :thumbup: