Ifor tipper tip probs...

tommer9

I have recently started to have problems with the tip on the tt105g ifor. The red light started flashing on the remote when tipping, then it got an intermittent fault which meant that nothing would happen at first sometimes, then it would tip. I dug the motor and hyd oil resevoir out from its tray and cleaned out years of crud that it was buried in:blushing:, and cleaned terminals etc and no change. So i rang my local ifor dealer, who told me to bypass the kill switch (the one with the big red plastic key). This made no difference. So i rang back and spoke to a different mechanic, who stated that i had been fed a load of rubbish and a flashing red light meant one thing and one thing only, and that was that the battery was dud. Thing is it is wired into the landy with big fat leads all the time. Anyway, I put a new battery on, and no improvement.

Any ideas?:001_smile:

i had the same trouble on my tt105g, in mine it was found that the socket on the end of the remote wander lead was faulty, if you look at the socket there are 3 pin like terminals ( male i think) one of these was loose. Have a look at this and also have a look at the socket connection on the pump. hope you get sorted mate.

sounds like same symptoms i had with my tt85. I just fitted a new isolator switch (the red one you mentioned) and bingo. good luck

Yep this is it mate. Flashing red light means low battery. My pump solenoid made buzzing noises instead of tipping so I got a new solenoid. Made no difference - new one here if you want it! Turned out to be the isolator switch that takes the red key...