Orrible Leylandii removal job in Swindon anyone interested ?

arbwork

I have a site in Swindon requiring removal of a mature leylandii hedge from a building site , access is a nightmare with site restrictions , possibly tracked chipper loading into skip loader dumper into pick up truck and off site, there is no space for skip, limited access, lots of produce to come off site , all the requirements for a building site cscs hse tickets etc. are needed . Any one interested please give me a call. Oh and it is a ‘’can we do it yesterday?’’ Sort of request!! But it is work. Contact me by web site . thanks Jeremy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell it I’d nearly give it away!! Even had the conversation with the site manager about cutting the ends of off the scaffold poles to make an access, he said hopefully it would not be still underwater when we get there to do the job!! looked at it this spring, empty site, fell trees, through hiezohack. chip chipperty chip into truck off site ££ go home ..... go back today timber framed houses up scaffold every where builders everywhere . silly builders A did you try the merc thingy with alex yet

( thanks Peter for your message )

The only possible way that you could make that job less attractive is if you had to pay for the honour of doing it and you had to permit the site manager to roughly take your missus for getting you the job in the first place! :lol:

Er e um er depends on how we get product to chipper and into transport to get off site and how fast we can turn round the transport back to site 1 to 2 weeks 3 man gang ish ( then there the induction 1 day, nesting pigeons 2 days , revolting neighbours 2 days ......you know the score) it was refreshing on site, I left it was dry time I got there pouring down , hi vis vest not water resistant

If it has the price on it that it sounds like it needs, Id do it if it was close to me :biggrin:

Pick me up on the way through liam, Im stuck in Gloucester with yet another blown clutch. We'll have it done in time for the weekend and you can tow me back up north!!!!:001_tt2: