is it just me or are things very quiet?

Adam

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the positive input guys. the unfortuinate thing for me was i broke my wrist in may so lost a lot of work due to being injured.

Im just going to go up the yard and start cutting logs for winter. already got some but not loads.

Tried with the grass cutting too.... people seem to rather have their gardeners do it round here. but oh well .

Carry on with posting fliers and look into getting the landy sign written.

Again thanks for the input. I knew it wasnt going to be easy starting a buisness , i think i just chose the wrong year to start.

i started as am employed climber, went on my own, this week so far i've done 1 days tree felling, half a day mowing, half a day decking fitting, today i've been meeting Council highways people re a fence we have to erect, had a gang of lads gardening all week....

do whatever you have to to survive (apart from working for nowt)

Dave, are you so busy you have to go all the way to london to find it now?:lol::laugh1:

not at all tommer , we did some work for the same company down here , they were really happy with the job and have asked us to do more work for them in wilts and london .

pluss we all know you and your outfit has all the big work down here sewn up:laugh1::001_tongue:

not at all tommer , we did some work for the same company down here , they were really happy with the job and have asked us to do more work for them in wilts and london .

pluss we all know you and your outfit has all the big work down here sewn up:laugh1::001_tongue:

Haha- youre right....I felled a huge twin stemmer today.........of leylandii, and it took me longer to sweep up than to get it down....it must have been way over 11 feet tall, possibly even 12!!

Actually it was p1ss funny- he wasnt there when i looked at it, so i phoned him and he told me to go in his garden and i would see the tree in the corner...I had to ask him to describe the garden in detail over the phone as i couldn't see any trees!!:lol: