Wood for turning needed asap

Ian Leach

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have loads of apple, laburnum and yew. All over 6" and at various lengths but how will I get it to you? Do you want me to take some pics of the secret stash?

If you could take some pics that would be great, how long has it been seasoned for is it stored inside or out ??. I'll either buy a pallet load or i'll take a drive. Might need to drop a bike off in that neck of the woods too soon.

If you could take some pics that would be great, how long has it been seasoned for is it stored inside or out ??. I'll either buy a pallet load or i'll take a drive. Might need to drop a bike off in that neck of the woods too soon.
ill take some photos, all stored inside for just over 2 years now.:thumbup1: was planning on getting a lathe but cant see it happening till i get to about 40 now. Plenty of time for me to stock back up.

ill take some photos, all stored inside for just over 2 years now.:thumbup1: was planning on getting a lathe but cant see it happening till i get to about 40 now. Plenty of time for me to stock back up.

Let me know what price you thinking of and a rough weight just in case i need a courior,

May be able to help with the walnut Ian but it will be a while before i can check.

If my memory hasnt gone too bad, i seem to think there is a log about 15" diameter and same in length.

Dare say it could go on Franks shipment if it comes off.

I will look next time im there.

May be able to help with the walnut Ian but it will be a while before i can check.

If my memory hasnt gone too bad, i seem to think there is a log about 15" diameter and same in length.

Dare say it could go on Franks shipment if it comes off.

I will look next time im there.

Ok cheers mate :thumbup1:

Frank, i would quite happily turn you something in exchange for the timber or money which ever you prefere. how much do you think it weighs as might have to get courier??.

18 stoner what you be wanting for your slab or Walnut and a lump of monkey puzzle ??