Yet another Haix problem!!!

combined tree services

i have decided that after a year and not hearing anythink back from them that i would take the oppertunity to hand the boots back to Work Wear when i visit the AA arb show this weekend .

my bro talked to a guy who sold them at apf 2x ago, when my bro pointed out what they looked like after 2mths normal use he said- 'it looks like you have been abusing them, i dont think you appreciate the technology that has gone into producing them'. funny how we don't appreciate them when we spend so much on them, jumped up little shoe man needs to get back in his workshop and make them properly! we demand the best, pay for the best.. and don't recieve the best! rant over:001_smile:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After using them three times a week tops mine lasted less than two months after I bought them I'm major pissed off.No way are these a high end boot if the glue dosnt last more than month a bit bloody pathetic that naff old cofra ones lasted two years

No oil spillsdot fuell spills on them or hardly any walking.The soles are still brand new with hardly any wear.

well i will be taking two pairs with me to the arb show and will be handing them back , if i do not make head way with them i will be reporting them to the office of fair traiding , if i end up having to this i would like to hear from all of you guys that have had the same problem as me and with a bit of luck i may be able to get something done about them .

• 2 weeks later...

Toes delaminated now.Less than two months of very light useage.Time forthem to go back to dealer as I don't think paying 200 quid for somthing for it to fall apart after barely any use is on in my opinion.

What's peoples findings with sending faulty haix back? Sounds like there customer service is absolute rot.Bought of a dealer on here and it isn't there fault it is haix's for making less than quality footwear

Well this isn't an isloated problem another tree surgen in Cumbria has had the sole come half way off the boot after five months and one read of this tread is enough to how haix have seriously slipped up with there quality lately.Haix used to be reputable and there other ranges still may be

but of late it seems the pro protectors are the main let down.The soles are too soft and the glue is too weak.Bad news when my 25 quid steel toe hiking boots of generic brand have lasted three years without one fault.

Well this isn't an isloated problem another tree surgen in Cumbria has had the sole come half way off the boot after five months and one read of this tread is enough to how haix have seriously slipped up with there quality lately.Haix used to be reputable and there other ranges still may be

but of late it seems the pro protectors are the main let down.The soles are too soft and the glue is too weak.Bad news when my 25 quid steel toe hiking boots of generic brand have lasted three years without one fault.

I have also had the same problem on my haix PP's, sole is coming off and exposing the metal plate after about 6 months, not gd when i work on LU.