Thank you

Jonesie

I'd just like to thank all you guys that came to the show and hope you all enjoyed yourselves. It was good to meet you all - some again and some for the first time.

Well done to Rhys Langridge for winning the climbing comp and well done to all those that gave it a go. (CRACKING time you got Nick).

We had just over 600 through the door, so hopefully this show will grow to become one of the major events on the show calender.

If any of you have any comments, good or bad, on ways to improve the show feel free to post away here to let me know.

A few thank you's:

A massive thank you needs to go to Richard of Kingswood Training for letting us use his venue, without it there would be know show.

Thank you to Andrew Cowen for doing all the seminars.

Thank you to Nick and Elaine from Arbjobs for running the climbing comp and Mr Bullman for sponsoring it.

And finally thanks to Mark Bolam for the entertainment :thumbup: did you practice that dance to the Irish Rover or make it up as you went along?:lol:

If any of you have any comments, good or bad, on ways to improve the show feel free to post away here to let me know.

Lay out. Just my opinion Justin, I think that your aircraft hangar of a marquee would have been better placed at the far end of the field. I think that it kinda blocked out the visual impact of the size of the show.

Everyone heads for your stand for all the shiney gear so if it were at the far end people would have to walk past the other stands to get to yours.....:001_smile:

I'm so glad it went well Justin, sorry did not make it.

It looks like every one who attended had a great time!!!!

I think the APF being so soon after yours will have had an impact.

I will defiantly be coming to next year, instead of doing the AA show.

The fact that you had 600 is very impressive, the AA do under 2000 and has been going for years.

I reckon next year (with no APF) you will see a real jump in numbers.

I'm so glad it went well Justin, sorry did not make it.

It looks like every one who attended had a great time!!!!

I think the APF being so soon after yours will have had an impact.

I will defiantly be coming to next year, instead of doing the AA show.

The fact that you had 600 is very impressive, the AA do under 2000 and has been going for years.

I reckon next year (with no APF) you will see a real jump in numbers.

Ditto that :thumbup1:

600.... better than I'd estimated!! The facilities are as good as you'll get at any show. Camping... a big plus and it makes the whole event work better. The fire..... as before brilliant. The music... gave us something to chill to, and something to encourage Mark to shake his thang to. The catering... I take my hat off to the staff, they had a long weekend yet were still smiling all through. Overall a brilliant effort Justin, i think Mick has a good point over siting of your stand (marquee...supermarket?) The availability of a cooked breakfast was a definite plus this year:thumbup: The show was a good un, and if the same time next year will be the final event of the show season, so hopefully will have a higher attendance. Finally, we came in by sat-nav, had visited last year, so the signing wasnt essential to us, but was a little hard to see if you were trying to spot them.

Any other show organisers, take a leaf from Justins book, listen to what we, the punters, actually want, those pennies are hard to earn and we dont give them away lightly!!

Couldn't agree more with the comments above (the good points!) it was a cracking event, and definitely puts one over the AA show with camping and atmosphere... I for one would happily pay an entrance fee...

Mick's point about the hangar I hadn't thought of until I realised I left it till last for that exact reason... food for thought.

Almost got away with the weather too!

Big thank you to all, hopefully I can do something to help next year.