fox glove tree

Martyn Amos

• 6 months later...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume you're talking about 'Linda Vista Garden', which can be accessed from opposite the police station or the lower long stay car park or the river meadows.

http://www.parksandgardens.org/places-and-people/site/6731

It's a nice quite space and a pleasant place to spend some time before or after shopping/a walk in the meadow/walk round the castle. The upper car park is a P+D but the lower one, only has a charge on Tuesday.

I presume you're talking about 'Linda Vista Garden', which can be accessed from opposite the police station or the lower long stay car park or the river meadows.

Places & People

It's a nice quite space and a pleasant place to spend some time before or after shopping/a walk in the meadow/walk round the castle. The upper car park is a P+D but the lower one, only has a charge on Tuesday.

I was at the Linda Vista Garden (very near Mums house) a few weeks ago and could not help notice how sick the foxglove tree was looking, I saw it last year and it was flowering very late in year (October /second flush?) and looked in much better shape.

FOX GLOVE TREE

saw one of these yesterday in a public garden in abergavenny

I just want to know why u didn't pop in to say hello?

because it was the 4th of august 2010,two years before i rolled in and turned your life up side down....:thumbup::thumbup: