Who brings your boots in !

Johny Walker

the mrs tried to put a stop to me coming into the new hous in my work gear but i soon put a stop to that !! NOT now im allowed as far as the kitchen before im told to go out shake of the saw dust and change in the utility room , recently she was away working and came home to sawdust in every room and sawdust all over the new sofa . I soon had a lesson in what its like to hoover the whole house !!! by my choice im now back to changing in the utility room , i regulerly get funny looks from the outlaws if they are over and i walk through the house in my undercrackers lol

i think everyone doing this job deserves a welfare unit between vehicle after work and home..

hmmm i dont think i would ever get to the house , i could just see me and the two dogs living in the welfair unit only coming to the back door at dinner time , especialy after my 8 month old springer decided to go hunting in my fields and bring in a baby rabbit for him and his big brother to play with last night:thumbup: the mrs was not to happy , mind you neither am i because now we let them out and thats it they are either in the field trying to find where i slund the rabbit of trying to catch another one