Charity fund raising event

Steve Bullman

Ok, Mr Lee Winger of Arboraeration has decided to shave his big hair off after the abuse he received today from myself and a few others. Seeings as we're a charitable lot here we're going to make it an excuse to make a little money for the sites chosen charity, the childrens trust.

So the deal is, Next Saturday Lee will be shaving the lot off down to a grade 1, we'd like to make as much as possible this week so of you're able to give anything at all please do so.

If the thought of giving your money to charity alone doesnt make you feel all warm and tingly inside, Justin from F.R.Jones has very kindly offered up 3 prizes for the event.....Anyone donating, regardless of the sum, will automatically be entered into the free prize draw, prizes to be announced shortly(Justins away till Saturday evening).

Donating is simple, go to the following page http://www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk/donate.asp?section=0001000100110010&itemTitle=Donate

enter in your amount of your donation.

2 very important points. As there is a possible gain to be made form your donation via the prize draw, your donation is not eligible for tax relief, please do not tick this box.

Secondly, in the box "what prompted your donation today?" please enter "arbtalk" followed by your arbtalk username.

Alternatively you can call Ellie on 01737 365026 during office hours.

Any questions please pm me

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seeings as it's hot I thought why not shave the lot off, I then remembered back to the last time I had a grade one and what a proper charlie I looked! so I thought nahh the usual haircut will do!

Then some bright spark said why not shave the mop off for charity, how could I turn down a charity like the childrens trust, emotional blackmail I call it! lol

Well here is ''the mop for the chop'' next Saturday it will be a grade 1!!

100_2299.jpg.854092945793241d893191b71569815a.jpg

100_2298.jpg.ff46691478a63a874a6b15b3f8fb788a.jpg