Jeeze the heat

Tonythetree

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having spent sometime in NZ I'm very jealous. where abouts are you? What time is it there?

auckland mate.2 am. i know of some tree jobs available in queenstown if you know anyone, mainly l/c and council work.nice place to be..

auckland mate.2 am. i know of some tree jobs available in queenstown if you know anyone, mainly l/c and council work.nice place to be..

Aukland is very cool town. Lots of culture too. Are you a Kiwi? I spent about 3 months on the south island picking apples and getting into trouble about 10 years ago. to get back on topic and avoid troll calling, how hot did it get in summer?

LA is uglyy! baywatch lied to me, damn you telly, my only true friend. san fran was cool, would consider working there if visa's weren't such a nightmare.

well my only advice for heat sufferers, and i've worked in some horribly hot spots. is the more you think about it the worse it is, i'd always think to myself it could be hotter. it's not that bad, same goes with all weather, dwell on it and it'll get your back up