Top Gear

Mozza

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger, they won't let the Kiwis view it. something about only avalable to the poms...Come on guys, it is only a game of Rugby.:001_tt2:

Hide My Ass! Free Proxy and Privacy Tools - Surf The Web Anonymously

Go onto this site click IP:Port at the top filter to UK servers. Choose a recent and fast one. Then click on "tools" at the top of your browser, then internet options, then connections, then LAN settings.

From here there will be a box where it says "use proxy server for your LAN", tick the box. The field will light up then enter the IP and port in appropriate fields and click ok. Go back into BBC iPlayer and try again. iPlayer now thinks you are accessing from the UK. If it's a bit slow you can turn off the proxy once the program has started. (The security measures only work at the start.) and continue watching at your own server's speed.

You may have to try a couple as free proxies are sometimes tempermantal.

This is for Vista only, if you have a different version of windows or you find this hard to understand go onto youtube and search for how to use a proxy. You can make any site think you are anywhere in the world and once you have done it a few times it's actually pretty easy.

:this threads really peeing me off, top gear is my favorite programme of all time, and i cant watch it over here. :cursing:

the bbc are discriminatting against other countrys!:thumbdown:

how long will the episodes last on iplayer?

glad to hear the merc won, i have a soft spot for old mercs:thumbup:

I had a new merc 2.3 cosworth in 88 and then a new merc 2.5 cosworth in 89... it was flash then ( my girlfriend said I looked like a pimp :001_smile: ) but looks very dated now.

I had a new merc 2.3 cosworth in 88 and then a new merc 2.5 cosworth in 89... it was flash then ( my girlfriend said I looked like a pimp :001_smile: ) but looks very dated now.

nice, ive still got my drug dealers car back home, 96 c class sport, amg sport package 18" amg polished alloys done by previous owner, but after 2 years of my abuse its pretty much knackered now! i really wanted the 3.6amg v8 version :thumbup:

Just had the episode where Hammond was in Dubi with the suped up Lambo.

I must say I have loved them from the style and looks of the lamborghini countach days.

They did light to light races on a closed street in downtown. Got to love that

• 1 month later...