problem with HAIX boots.

matt.p

I had a problem a couple of years back with the sole splitting on a pair of Protector Pro boots well within the 2 year warranty. I had lost the receipt by then but I contacted Haix through a work wear company (Brix work wear, dealt with a guy called Gary) I found on-line and, after I gave Haix the serial number in the boots, they sent me a brand new pair without any arguments. The person I dealt with at Haix was called Cordelia Wagner. To the OP, PM if you want their email addresses. :001_smile:

HI FELIX there you go can not get better then that mate good on HAIX i all way TRY and EMAIL dealers AND TELL THEM it the BEST I THINK BUT THATS JUST ME THANKS JON :thumbup:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair point Jon but they have let there standards slip . Shame really as I used to love the short , brown nubuck leather boot .

HI WHITE i all way thing that it better to try and ring the DEALER BEFORE coming on and running them down i like there boot I HAD THE SAME WITH A PAIR OF ARBORTEC GLOVES SO I RING CHRIS FROM JONES SENT PICS OVER TO HIM AND WITH IN 2 DAYS GARTH at arbortec had a pair in the POST TO ME now thats very good SO WELL DONE ARBORTEC ON THIS THANKS JON :thumbup:

HI WHITE i all way thing that it better to try and ring the DEALER BEFORE coming on and running them down i like there boot I HAD THE SAME WITH A PAIR OF ARBORTEC GLOVES SO I RING CHRIS FROM JONES SENT PICS OVER TO HIM AND WITH IN 2 DAYS GARTH at arbortec had a pair in the POST TO ME now thats very good SO WELL DONE ARBORTEC ON THIS THANKS JON :thumbup:

Yes totally agree . You did well with the gloves jon :biggrin:

I've had my new pair of protector pros for under a year now and some of the lining inside has formed a lump so that it presses on my foot.

Is it worth taking these back? my last pair lasted about 3 years so quality seems to have slipped.

I had the same as Felix, contacted brix (who I bought them off) emailed some photos and the serial numbers, they contacted haix, haix OK the warranty claim and I got sent a new pair. Great customer service, but it doesn't excuse the poor quality soles.

Just to note, the new pair have got a different design of sole on them, so hopefully they've addressed the problem.

I've had my new pair of protector pros for under a year now and some of the lining inside has formed a lump so that it presses on my foot.

Is it worth taking these back? my last pair lasted about 3 years so quality seems to have slipped.

I bet you that it is not the lining but sawdust which has got in where the lowest line of your laces have rubbed through the leather. I would take them back as this is a not uncommon problem. :001_smile: