problem with HAIX boots.

matt.p

Hi all anyone have any problems with HAIX boots? im on my 4th pair now, but this pair (Haix Trekker Mountain) the sole is coming apart looks like some molding issue? its just on the right foot, not problems at all on the left one.

i got them from buxton 3 months ago.....id take them back but then id have no boots to work in:001_huh:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The soles fell off the last pair of Haix i had in about four months which turned out to be a manurfacuring fault but it was too late to get an exchange. My current pair have done the same as yours but they are lasting ok. Try going back to where you got them and at least telling the seller so they know this sort of thing can happen.

Haix used to be very good and durable but we've been having issues with the metal plate coming through the side of the sole on some of the boots as well as the whole front part of the sole coming off. It's difficult to define fair wear and tear but we get a years guarantee for the Lavoro and it's half the price saving us about £1200 per year. Goes back to getting your gear from a local supplier. If you can take something back and slam it on their desk they are more likely to act. They are the ones who supplied you with defective goods after all. It's down to them to take it up with their supplier.

If you can take something back and slam it on their desk they are more likely to act.

I think you will get on a lot better if you go back and talk with them rather than slamming them on the counter, if someone comes in here and does that I would tell them to come back tomorrow with a better attuide and I'll get it sorted.:001_smile:

I will have to take them back i think but its 150 mile round trip and going to cost me 30 in fuel(4x4) i have heard of this happening befor to others with the newer HAIX boot the older ones seem a LOT better......i think ill get my dosh back and get some MEINDL Airstream Safety Boots insted.