Police incompetence!!!!!!!!

skyhuck

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a sweeping statement....

there's always going to be a hole side of the story you will never know,,, do you believe everything the Beeb tell you?

i refer to the watchdog thread if you're unsure...

Im not watching the programme but i was amazed that he went on a 3 hour shooting spree and wasnt stopped at some point in the mean time.

They knew who he was and what kind of car he was in after the first shooting

It has been driving me nuts.

It said the police who were at the first scene were unarmed.

Why didn't they arm themselves with a car and run him down.

They followed in a car, why didnt they ram him off the road or into a tree.

Why did they stop and lose him to see to a victim, when others were seeing to him.

I think all armed police should only be ex forces

they're not allowed to do that!!! the police now have their hands tied.... if they'd rammed him off the road and someone else had been hurt, they'd get lynched...

the rules on what the police can and cannot do especially when dealing with firearms are now so strict it's unbelievable..

don't forget, we're talking about cumbria here not london,, how many police are there to cover the ground that he did? it's not london, or the south,, the resources are stretched way thinnner than we'd imagine..

do you really think they'd just leave him go on purpose???

the guys in the car will have requested to take action, it will have been a decision above their heads to pull back!!

they're not allowed to do that!!! the police now have their hands tied.... if they'd rammed him off the road and someone else had been hurt, they'd get lynched...

!!

Exactly!!!!!!!!!

As I said "police incompetence"

Exactly!!!!!!!!!

As I said "police incompetence"

sorry but that's not what was meant..... it's not the police who make these rules...

blame the politicians that make the rules,,, not the poor copper trying to sort it all out..

don't forget, we're talking about cumbria here not london,, how many police are there to cover the ground that he did? it's not london, or the south,, the resources are stretched way thinnner than we'd imagine..

All the more reason not to loose him!!!!!!!!

He could not shoot behind and drive, so they should have stuck with him.