Delivering Bulk bags

Dave Martin

we deliver them on iveco, load with handler then tip the iveco slightly and get 2 guys 2 grab and handle each, if you pull it quick the logs stay in and you can then drag to final destination

they must be smallish bags - builders bags? - as believe me, you couldnt move our drying net bags each one is shaken with the loadall as its filled to really pack them in - even when dry you wouldnt even move it with three or four people

I load with a tractor and deliver in 1m3 bags that tie at the top, 2 fit on the tipper and i simply just tip them off as you would a loose load, never had a problem yet. customers simply put a knife along the bag to open them. A few hav said they prefer it like this as there is little mess on there drive with having the tops tied up.

they must be smallish bags - builders bags? - as believe me, you couldnt move our drying net bags each one is shaken with the loadall as its filled to really pack them in - even when dry you wouldnt even move it with three or four people

i can shift my bags myself, you need to get to the gym Mr baron:biggrin:

I load with a tractor and deliver in 1m3 bags that tie at the top, 2 fit on the tipper and i simply just tip them off as you would a loose load, never had a problem yet. customers simply put a knife along the bag to open them. A few hav said they prefer it like this as there is little mess on there drive with having the tops tied up.

ic, do you use the mesh cubic nets, that fit into the frame, like a big log net bag? with the pull cord around the top? weve got those also - logs dry really well in them