New Boots?

Micke

I’m about to buy some new chainsaw boots and I know this has been open before but the thread is so long I can’t figure out which one is the best.

I choose between Aquafell Xpert and Haix Trekker Mountain.

As they can’t be bought in Sweden I’ve contacted a firm called “Abbey Pro” in UK. Unfortunately they aren’t as advisory as they proclaim at the web site. (After tree mail I’ve sent, I still wait for the recommendation answer)

Therefore I now turn to you in hope for some advice.

Which of the two above-named boots, do you recommend for ordinary tree climbing, not for spiking. For that I already have some Klima Air boot but there isn’t as flexible as I want. I want the most lithe and smoothest boot for climbing.

Thanks in advance.

Micke

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

I have a pair of the Aquafell Xpert and I think they are really good. Very light and flexible also good for spiking(I know you dont need them for that but hey they are still good) Dunno about how long they will last since ive only had them for about 4 months but seem to be holding up well.

Contact Jonsie on here he had some for sale at £110 no vat dunno if he will post to Sweden but gotta be worth a try:icon14:

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

I have a pair of the Aquafell Xpert and I think they are really good. Very light and flexible also good for spiking(I know you dont need them for that but hey they are still good) Dunno about how long they will last since ive only had them for about 4 months but seem to be holding up well.

Contact Jonsie on here he had some for sale at £110 no vat dunno if he will post to Sweden but gotta be worth a try:icon14:

Agreed, Jonesie is the guy to contact on here. i bought a pair of Aquafell Xpert of him, and im happy with them.

haix's are very flexible take a bit of getting of used to after the klima airs but im still wearing booth..i find the flexable and very gripy sole of the trekkers more than enough reason to buy another pair of these boots evan if they dont last as long as the klimas

Thanks guys.

I’ll try to contact Jonesie as I also see he resell both brands. Just hope we can figure out some solution so he can deliver to me in Sweden.

Ones again, thanks.:)

Micke

Ps. I meen THREE mails, not tree?? (My god, please save me and those around me for my English):ahhhhh: