Gotta love a landy!

geoff

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the coopers,not sure what max air presure is,but I run my rear ones at 55 psi,they were £80 a corner all in.

BFG's are probably a better tyre,but these run quiet on the road,good off,and dont seem to wear badly,so I'm happy enough.

Is there a big price difference between the two tyres . BFGs can run at 60 psi . Can the Coopers .?

no dont think theres much between the two really but i got a better price withe the coopers so went with them , im not to keen on the tread pattern of the new bfg mud terrain any body uesd them ?? i think 50 psi for the coopers ?

I like the coopers,not sure what max air presure is,but I run my rear ones at 55 psi,they were £80 a corner all in.

BFG's are probably a better tyre,but these run quiet on the road,good off,and dont seem to wear badly,so I'm happy enough.

Cheers I,ll look into that as mine need changing soon .:thumbup: So its 50 55 psi for the Coopers .

Im running the BFG KM2s at the back and some fairly new KM's at the front. The new ones are good off road, but on-road do seem to drag a bit more than the old style, but they have got big shoulder lugs. This also makes them a bit louder on tarmac.

just put some part worn mud tyres on the 110, obviously i've tested them at full load through a swamp.. think they are greenway remoulds but at £50 for five inc good rims they will be better than the roadtyres.. more road noise but its worth it..

great picture ! are you doing up the series ? i used to to have a set of greenway anacondas on an old ninety they used to sound like plane taking off ! cheap though and after doing a journey to cornwall on them in the middle of the summer there was nothing left on them !:lol:you could see the trail of melted rubber !:001_huh:

just put some part worn mud tyres on the 110, obviously i've tested them at full load through a swamp.. think they are greenway remoulds but at £50 for five inc good rims they will be better than the roadtyres.. more road noise but its worth it..

I like the 'series 1 for backup' idea,so if one packs up you can just swap em over & still get to work,may utilise that idea myself!:001_tt2:

Joking aside,miss my old 2a,great little motors for tootling around in or trials,:thumbup1:

Do these BFG and Cooper tyres fit on 6.5j x 16 steel rims?

I had some Freestyle alloy rims on the Landy when I got it, but was told they are not rated for the amount of weight a 130 tipper can carry so have taken them off.

I found a set of 5 heavy duty steel rims with Michelin XZL's on for £250, but they look a bit skinny - will do until they wear out though:thumbup1:

Cheers...Al.