For all those having a bad day fear not mine is worse

TREE-SURGEON-ESSEX

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If was older it would be cheaper to repair especially pre 99. if it was newer it would possibly be more reliable. early common rail stuff can give alot of grief. sorry to hear its being a pain with the work done it may be spot on and with low miles and good condition at least it was worth putting the money into it.

Got the truck back today £1900

Its a shame i cant put down abusive words they would nail in in one lol. F...C...B...W....P.... HA HA

The labour charge was £370 so i thought that aint to bad its a bloody lot of shiny parts under the bonet im now.

So thats a total bill of £3300 i think i love ford you F..C.. lol.

But at least i can piss off the tax man this year your getting F.. all :001_tt2:

I did buy it knowing the flywheel and startor where crap and needed new clutch so i expected that.

But this is a clanga this is the second transit that has needed a diesel pump although the old model was £350 rebuild no sweat. but this new one omfg.

Tommorow im working so happy days well i thought id cheer every one up i win the worst week of 2010 so far award lol please do tell of others misfortune so it can cheer me up haha.:lol:

when i bought my second mog it needed a new clutch with in the 3 month. 3K and off the rd for a month. When i bought my valmet, it needed a new brain with in its 2nd month. £3.5k i lost 9k on an isuzu rodeo in 10 months due to them bringing out a new model 6k cheaper than my one. I have spent fortunes on repairs over the years, lost sleep and hated the world but thats what life is all about, the mog did earn me a lot of pennies and the valmet did me a grand in under an hour one night after a storm. swings and roundabouts mate.

Do love a mog but the expense keeps me well away lol.

Yeah just have to keep plodding ill be happy tommorow when the chippers running saws cutting bucks earning lol.

If any one else has some bad times do share........:biggrin:

I cut some conifers down a while back and left the stumps 4ft high so as to winch out as no access for grinder . Came back to the job on monday morn and customer had cut them off at ground level for the fire wood . Had to laugh .

I cut some conifers down a while back and left the stumps 4ft high so as to winch out as no access for grinder . Came back to the job on monday morn and customer had cut them off at ground level for the fire wood . Had to laugh .

LOL that is funny, i was felling a tree once and a customers dog run up and parked a nice steamy one right under the tree and ran off really funny. :laugh1: