Happy Easter Everyone

Stephen Blair

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steve hav fun at Alton towers, but head either earlier or later don't aim to arrive between 9 an 10 as you will que for miles, and spare a thought for us poor sods that have to try and put up with the trafic all summer :)

happy easter everyone, the church service here was at 6am so didn't quite make that one, just off for dinner with the in laws now before my folks come up for a few days.

oh and apparently im on an arbtalk ban so im on my pda hiding

Steve hav fun at Alton towers, but head either earlier or later don't aim to arrive between 9 an 10 as you will que for miles, and spare a thought for us poor sods that have to try and put up with the trafic all summer :)

happy easter everyone, the church service here was at 6am so didn't quite make that one, just off for dinner with the in laws now before my folks come up for a few days.

oh and apparently im on an arbtalk ban so im on my pda hiding

we're staying at stoke tomorrow night, then heading onto alton towers first thing tuesday. we're staying at the hotel the tuesday night so we get early entry on the tuesday/wednesday...im assuming we skip the queues that being the case?

im sure you will be fine, its just on busy days the tailbacks to get in can be about 4-5miles but if your getting in early on tuesday morning you will be ok, if you leave getting there till after 9.30 though expect a decent que to get their,

are you following a sat nav?

loads of fun at Ae4x4 landytrial, wasnt driving today but thoroughly enjoyed it..:thumbup1:

We were climbing Queensberry and didn't see any sign of the 4x4's in Ae...where were you guys today?

We did see this little guy though......

hare2.jpg.34b807cdbf9a3b6dbf8194d543a28eb3.jpg

hare.jpg.4a6fc876e6d6d9b27d62116573900a5d.jpg

super cute. how did you get so close?

I had the lens at full zoom, but we got really close to him...about 20ft away. He lay there for ages and was so well camouflaged....was a real treat to get that shot :001_smile:

Here's another cutie we saw as well.....

lamb.jpg.8cf8683ae7ad14ce068be34a09331326.jpg

Edited by Yve_Clark