Towing restrictions

John Hancock

I tried but the stated that he was correct & the other assessors shouldnt have allowed the chipper

job worths, make my blood boil

A horse box okay,, number of axles ? single axle, double axle or triple axle trailer. as the will all act differently especially when reversing

ERRRRMMMMMMMMMMM dont know

numpties !

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear,, it doesn't end once you've got it.

I have an HGV license, got a letter this morning saying that I need to take a medical to renew my license as I am approaching 45.

Rang the doctors, £105 and they cant give me an appointment, they only do these medicals out of NHS time and it's which ever doctor feels like doing it at the time, they put your name up on a board and if a doctor feels like a bit of overtime they will ring me and book an appointment.

In other words they will ring me if one of the docs is getting a bit low on cash.

I don't know how often this happens, I presume every five years ??

Nice little scam for the already over paid doctors

• 2 years later...

Congratulations Lancstree, you're a better driver on the day than I was. I failed mine 3 times over 3 years ago and haven't tried again since. Obviously I'm a crappy driver:blushing: still, having spent the last 14 years towing agricultural trailers I guess it's no surprise that I had problems on the tests...:001_tongue: