HTC touch pro 2 (and other smartphone users)

Charlieh

Cheers Charlie, forgot I was due for an upgrade:thumbup: gonna make sure my new one is wifi enabled too, and its got unlimited internet useage, and takes good pics, and has loads of extra apps, and push email and... and.. and oh it needs to make/receive calls too:thumbup1:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right why is that?

I was thinking of getting one, or well I was looking at getting an android phone:001_smile:

I dont know i hav e use a few and just dont like the platform, not as quick and easy to use as windows mobile, but i suspect if you were using facebook and twitter a lot they would be fine, but for writing docs etc they were not that quick

Got HTC HD2 and like it.

I have been told it will upgrade to WM7 without any problems.

The batt life is not great (charge every couple of days) but you cant really expect anything else when you consider what its running.

The only slight gripe I have is the keyboard. Being fat fingered I hit the wrong keys too often, if it had a pen option as well it would be better.

have been using iphone for 2 years,,, old job i traveled 240 days a year, the iphone was bloomin fantastic and served regularly as my only computer on trips, as for battery life, if you turn off bluetooth and wifi you have no problems, I charge mine every 2 days or so, the secret is to let em run dry when you first get one, then charge fully, then run dry etc etc,

there is a case now that has a battery built in, it drains that first before the phone battery, now you can get 4 days out of one,

there is also an app called accura that optimises the battery usage and increases life by upto 50%.

as for the camera, ok it's not the best, but it's perfectly good enough, and does video too, use it all the time...

the naysayers are the ones that havent used them for any length of time...

Got HTC HD2 and like it.

I have been told it will upgrade to WM7 without any problems.

The batt life is not great (charge every couple of days) but you cant really expect anything else when you consider what its running.

The only slight gripe I have is the keyboard. Being fat fingered I hit the wrong keys too often, if it had a pen option as well it would be better.

I dont think it will mate.

HTC HD2 doesn't qualify for a Windows Phone 7 upgrade - GSMArena.com news

"everyone got one because it was the only one

Good phone but the camera is a MASSIVE let down"

i disagree with both those comments,,, there were plenty of smart phones about for years before the iphone came out, just no one did it quite that way before,,

and whilst the camera is missing some pixies and zoom, it's certainly not a massive let down, we all knew the pixie count and lack of zoom etc before we bought, so it was no suprise, it actually takes perfectly usable photo's.

if you want amazing photo's by a camera, if you want a phone, by a nokia, if you want a gadget that does emai, camera, phone, gps, music, movies, games, apps, calculator,dictaphone,video recorder, etc etc etc buy an iphone....