Hamas big reduction/pruning thread!

I've just noticed that hole in the side. Must be one of those "bad ones". You should have felled it and planted a "good one".

:lol::lol:

you make me chuckle mate.....

i'll go round there and tell them that one of the best arborist in the land (:biggrin:) (its true!:thumbup1:) told me it has to come down then????

Might aswell, if you keep pruning it, it will die anyway. I won't even bother replanting either, that one will just die to at the of its life. Anyway, I'm not the best arborist, I'm just sad enough to film it. Check out my redtube too.

Might aswell, if you keep pruning it, it will die anyway. I won't even bother replanting either, that one will just die to at the of its life. Anyway, I'm not the best arborist, I'm just sad enough to film it. Check out my redtube too.

on your redtube account is your name biggon not gibbon?

still can't believe you took that northofagus down i would of just tip pruned it say 5%..... cruel just cruel.........:lol:

come on now i think hamas thread has been side tracked enough.....:001_tt2:

on your redtube account is your name biggon not gibbon?

still can't believe you took that northofagus down i would of just tip pruned it say 5%..... cruel just cruel.........:lol:

come on now i think hamas thread has been side tracked enough.....:001_tt2:

on the contrary my dear chums, its all good banter and we wouldnt want to start taking life too seriously now would we!:001_rolleyes:

The game is changing. Adapt, or die.

now it IS changing, and WE ARE adapting, were learning the language and redefining it for ourselves. No longer will over bearing opinionated hardline folk like you have any authority over us arbs, and good job too by the sound of it.

you are cleary on a unique trip, so if anyone is in need of adaption it is YOU, or you can and will be the one who fails to survive. and fullfill your OWN prophecy:lol:

this threads got a large following, and your one of only two who have talked such a big pile of doodoo! mmmm, your name wasnt educated arborist by chance was it:001_rolleyes: something familiar in your extremist viewpoint.

oh did you think I wouldnt see it!:lol:

So apparently some consultants and i mean quite a few, feel that what i have done here is mutilate, wound and cause a downward spiral of decline and that the ideal here would have been to fell the tree and replant it.

so what do YOU think? The nieghbour came out and gave me her opinion, "oh she said when i heard the chainsaws this morning I felt dred, but youve done a beautiful pruning job and its actually IMPROVED it not only its shape but it always projected over our gardens more this side and now its got a nice balane to it."

she also said that theres an awful lot of cowboys about, always nice to be appreciated and feel that one is providing a quality service to the community.:thumbup1:

:biggrin::001_rolleyes:

Edited by Tony Croft aka hamadryad