Truck Vs Post

Mozza

I dont know, these LDV drivers....... tut tut tut.

What happened :confused1:

Reversing threw a gate way to tip the chip, Post was just past the gate way, Saw the top of it in the mirror, locked the sterring on but didnt see the piece of steel sticking out off the post that they padlock the gate too :blushing::laugh1:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been thinking about this repair bill.

Can you stand on the back of your truck and hire yourself out as a MEWP?

:lol::lol:

I reckon it would be a good 16ft high :thumbup1: Get me a gypsie stick and id be at 30ft no worries, Think we might be on to something here Mark!!

Numpty!! Do you ever drive other peoples trucks? Not anymore you won't!!

I'd say bad luck and chin up and all that but I'm not that soft!! You knacker!

:laugh1:

Sure do mate, Been driving others trucks for years before i got my own :blushing:, At least its out the way now and hopefully ill not banjo it again for some time!! Hopefully :001_smile:

True, once is enough! I'll probably go and dent mine tomorrow after calling you a numptY!!

My old truck had a huge dent in the passenger door frame/roof area that I did when it belonged to its previous owner, my old boss! After that I never dented it again when it was mine, but never removed the dent either.

My guys dented the tailgate a tiny bit the other day, not happy, but not the end of the world.

True, once is enough! I'll probably go and dent mine tomorrow after calling you a numptY!!

My old truck had a huge dent in the passenger door frame/roof area that I did when it belonged to its previous owner, my old boss! After that I never dented it again when it was mine, but never removed the dent either.

My guys dented the tailgate a tiny bit the other day, not happy, but not the end of the world.

Aye, I know what you mean mate, Live and learn and all that, Get the new wing put on and treat it to another coat of paint all over, Then think about sign writing :thumbup1:

Tool box still needs attaching and Andy and i are thinking about some orange LED's for the back of it too, It has wiring already, It came with 2 massive beacons on the back that were just asking to be ripped off by a branch