DIY DMM Tendon Knee ascender

JBH

I might as well get a big groundie to twang a powerful bungee cord directly into my nut sack just to save some time, because this is what would inevitably happen to me.

Seriously, I’d like to see a vid of it working.

I like my HAAS Velox, but have never tried a true knee ascender.

10 minutes ago, Joe Newton said:

Guessing you haven't climbed on SRT mate. Have a quick search on youtube, it'll show you a lot more. 

SRT 95% of the time. I use a HAAS and I know or can reasonably guess what climbing stuff does. I've looked as much as I can be arsed to (which includes turning off that mincer after three seconds btw) and it's still not clear. If it's not over the shoulder or tether, is it through your bridge biner?

Props for getting the camera out on such a dreich day. I luckily have very little on because none of anything was getting done in this misery. Who do I talk to deity wise about some better weather? Happy to pray, beseech, build temples and monuments, sacrifice children etc. Whatever it takes for more than ten hours without precipitation.