Which Arb phone

Dean Lofthouse

Iphone, on my second one, first one upgraded it was REALLY that good. they are rugged if you put the covers on them. If you are adamant about climbing and being in answering distance of the phone (personally, I climb a tree to be away from that kind of thing) just get a cheapo indestructo phoneo and put the iphone on call forwarding.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just got to EXACTLY the same point as you mate. I have an n96 which compared to the n95 8gb is awful, but still has the very best camera available on a phone. My question is n97, n97 mini, or n900. If you want a good camera fone then there is no alterbative. Other fones have more megapixels, but they still arent as good. n86 would be woth looking at, but not so much for movies as the screen isnt huge.

As fior the i-phone....well apple (as per normal) pinched all their ideas off someone else, in this case nokia......

As fior the i-phone....well apple (as per normal) pinched all their ideas off someone else, in this case nokia......

can't say i agree entirely. :001_tt2: the apple o/s is quick, reliable, looks good, simple and works. My recent Nokia mobs that have been smart phones have usually crashed or had problems with the o/s, (symbian i think it is called).

No your right Rich. My mate has an i-phone and it does seem very reliable, more so than nokia smart phones. Apple pinched the idea for the i-phone from nokia, (and improved it in alot of ways) in much the same way as they got a load of linux baseed software and built an operating system that they then claimed full credit for. Im not putting them down for it, i think its inspired.lol My ONLY gripes with the i-phone compared to a nokia smart phone are the camera quality of the nokia is amazing, and i would find it infuriating to not be able to forward messages. I see they have sorted out the picture messaging thing now.