subaru engine spares?

shillo

trying to find this part Subaru Robin 277-62100-08

its for a ex27 engine off my log splitter.

its just the cup that collects any crap. a rubbish design. 

I cant seam to find it anywhere except American sites.

its a tk carb

I have vague recollection of a similar thing breaking on my venom log splitters with a heavy handed dad over tightening it.

WWW.LSENGINEERS.CO.UK

Cup A Genuine Robin Part OEM No. 277 62100 18 Suitable for the Following Applications: EX13, EX17...

WWW.LSENGINEERS.CO.UK

Carburetor Assembly for Robin / Subaru EX27 Engines Genuine and Non-Genuine Spare Engine Parts

Edited by GarethM
  • Like 1

Yep sorry I should have said that they list it but dont have any in stock or any parts in stock for that engine in fact. They are meant to be regularly removed and debris emptied but are tight to tighten and are only of crappy plastic which does not do well with being removed frequently.

54 minutes ago, shillo said:

Yep sorry I should have said that they list it but dont have any in stock or any parts in stock for that engine in fact. They are meant to be regularly removed and debris emptied but are tight to tighten and are only of crappy plastic which does not do well with being removed frequently.

Ring them and ask.

You don't need to regularly remove it, UK fuel is pretty clean. If you're worried add an inline fuel filter instead, dirty fuel is usually down to poor transport.

Edited by GarethM

On 23/02/2024 at 07:13, shillo said:

Yep sorry I should have said that they list it but dont have any in stock or any parts in stock for that engine in fact

Have you rung them or just looked at the stock on the website? If they are available to source at importers or somewhere then L&S will get them pretty quick.

I've rung them for a Makita spring not on the website, within an hour it appeared so I could place an order and arrived a couple of days later.

On 23/02/2024 at 13:31, adw said:

Engines plus in Gloucester were the importer for those engines.

ahh think they have the part with this company but looks like they have stopped stocking them too just had a few parts left. I will ring them on Monday. thanks